You can feel great about yourself,
love your body,
AND lose weight too.
Hi, I’m Lizzie.
I’m a professional Weight Loss Coach specializing in helping women believe in themselves again.
Sometimes I feel like I’ve really got my stuff together (yaass!)
And sometimes, I’m a hot mess. (boooo!)
Join the club, we’ve got jackets.
(About the jackets.)
I sat at my kitchen table and thought, “This is ridiculous.”
I had been teaching fitness to moms as a favor to a friend.
But I had massive imposter syndrome. I didn’t feel comfortable in my own skin, so why should they listen to me?
As I sat there with my 9th (or 10th?) diet book, I finally realized that if diet and exercise weren’t getting me where I wanted to go,
there had to be more to it.
“What if it’s less about what’s on my plate and more about what’s between my ears?”
So I began a deep dive into the brain science and psychology behind weight loss learning
why we don’t do what we know we’re *supposed* to do
and how to work WITH your brain instead of against it.
THERE’S A BETTER WAY.
Just like every shell is unique, every person is unique.
Our imperfections are not flaws.
They are the very things that make us beautiful.
We have to find a solution that works for each of us as an individual.
Let’s work together to address YOUR unique life and tackle the hidden things that get in the way of your weight loss – for good.
And when I say “unique” I wasn’t kidding!
7 Fun Things About Me:
- I am a big superhero dork. During the pandemic, my kids and I watched the 14 movie Avengers series – twice.
- Cheesiness is my superpower. If you’re looking for a pick-me-up, I’m always happy to tell you why you’re amazing.
- I’m embarrassed to admit that I love Y.A. fantasy books. I can recommend some good ones if you’re looking for your next read.
- If I went to Hogwarts, I’d be a Hufflepuff. What house would you be?
- I cry sometimes at commercials. As an introvert and an empath, I feel my feels.
- Spartan races are my jam! This first time I ran one, I was terrified. Then I realized that getting muddy and tackling obstacles made me feel like I could do anything. Now I’m hooked.
- I’m kinda woo. I believe that you are a spiritual being who intentionally chose to incarnate in this exact human experience. Your main job here is to express the brilliance that is uniquely YOU.
PS: I’d love to learn 7 Fun Things About You too!
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me about you.
Let’s be friends!
Certified Martha Beck Wayfinder Life Coach